I’m not a misandrist, but a few quick questions:
If men can’t even make their own sandwiches, why are they allowed to make bills in congress?
If men can’t control their own sexual urges, why are they allowed to control nations?
If a woman’s legs/shoulders are enough to distract a man, how can we trust them to stay focused on things like open heart surgery or judging a murder trial?
Again not a misandrist, some of my best friends are guys and i’m even dating one.
some of the people who are the closest to me feel so far away
- Wish You Were Here
- Pink Floyd
Maybe home is nothing but two arms holding you tight when you’re at your worst.
there is just so much suffering and sadness and horrible things in the world, so much useless and pointless suffering. please spend your time on this earth making people feel loved. please love one another. reach out to someone who is hurting. appreciate others, and love others. there’s too much useless sadness in this world.
behold, it is i, the evil social justice warrior, here to ruin your fun by pointing out that you’re being kind of an asshole
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.